Ginger Pork and Snow Pea Stir Fry
*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Ginger pork and snow pea stir fry
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Chinese, Pork
- 1 thumb size ginger (peeled and julienned)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound boneless pork chops (sliced bite size)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1/3 bell pepper (of any color) (chopped bite size)
- 1 teaspoon potato starch (mixed with 2 teaspoons water)
- In a large pan or work over high heat, add oil, garlic and ginger, and cook for a minute. Add pork and cook for about 3 minutes, until pork has almost cooked through. Lower the heat a little and add snow peas and bell peppers, cooking for 3-4 minutes, until veggies have softened a little but still retain a crunch. Add lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey, stir well, then add potato starch mix, stir well and turn off the heat. Serve with white or brown rice.
- Calories: 449
- Saturated Fat: 4
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.