Sweet and Spicy Silken Tofu
Sweet and spicy silken tofu
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- 12 ounce block silken tofu (cut into small cubes)
- 3 stalks scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 thumb size ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 tablespoon bonito flakes (katsuobushi)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- I use a tupperware for this since I like to let the tofu marinate a little while before eating it. This can also be left overnight if you have leftovers. In a small bowl, mix the soy, mirin and chili oil. Put the tofu cubes in a tupperware or a deep plate.
- Top with scallions and ginger, pour the soy sauce mixture over and sprinkle with bonito flakes.
- Calories: 60