Fish and Seafood Stew
*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Fish and Seafood Stew Recipe
Fish and seafood stew
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 70 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Stew
- Cuisine: Seafood
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (finely chopped)
- 4 fillets anchovy (finely chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 1 stalk leek (white parts only, finely chopped)
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 4 shrimps (deveined and peeled)
- 8 mussels (scrubbed)
- 2 small fillets tilapia (or other white fish)
- handful flat leaf parsley (roughly chopped)
- In a pot over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic, rosemary, anchovies and cook for 2 minutes. Add celery and leek. and cook for 4 minutes. Add chicken broth, stir and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, stir and season with salt & pepper. Add corn and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimps, mussels and fish and cook for 5 minutes. Serve topped with fresh parsley.
- Calories: 455
- Saturated Fat: 5
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.