*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
- 2 medium zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 1 large tomato (roughly chopped)
- 1 small eggplant (roughly chopped)
- 1 large onion (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a medium size pot, add 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic and onion. Cook for about 5 minutes, until onions are soft and translucent.
- Add eggplant and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook 3 minutes. Lower heat to a simmer, add the last 2 tbsp olive oil, stir, cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until zucchinis are tender but still a little firm.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
- Calories: 196
- Saturated Fat: 2
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.