Edamame with Bonito and Seaweed
Edamame with ground bonito and seaweed
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 1 pound edamame (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 nori sheet
- 2 tablespoons bonito flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Follow directions on edamame package on how to cook them (I prefer boiling them a couple of minutes less than what the directions say, as it makes them less mushy). Drain them and let them dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Break the nori and add it to a coffee/spice grinder along with the bonito flakes and the salt. Grind the mixture until it almost turns into a powder.
- Put the edamame in a mixing bowl and sprinkle the powdered mixture over them. Toss a few times and serve.