Sure, Christmas dinner may be the big show everyone is waiting for – and expecting to be a momentous feast. But breakfast (or brunch, as the case may be) is the meal that may just be the most magical.
There’s nothing better than digging into a syrupy plate of French toast in the late morning / early afternoon glow of the Christmas tree. If we’re lucky enough to have snow on the ground (triple points for a fire in the fireplace), brunch will feel like Christmas x 10.
These delicious Christmas brunch recipes are meat-free and easy to make. Bonus: they’re delicious too!
Click the pictures or links below to be whisked away to the recipe page!
- Harissa sweet potato hash
- Sweet potato and black sesame pound cake
- Asparagus, radish and ricotta tartine
- Norwegian porridge
- Coconut French toast
- Sauteed Portobello with spinach and egg
- Fennel and black olive ciabatta
- Barbecue pulled jackfruit sandwiches
- Cheese and caramelized onion tartine with fig jam
Leave a comment below or share a picture on Instagram with the #misspickledplum tag!