Sauteed Frisee and Oyster Mushroom salad
*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Sauteed Frisee and Oyster Mushroom Salad
Sauteed frisee and oyster mushroom salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
- 3 cups frisee lettuce
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a pan over high heat, add olive oil, garlic & red pepper flakes. Fry for a minute (until garlic becomes fragrant) then add mushrooms & frisee lettuce. Fry for a minute or 2 and take off the heat as soon as the frisee becomes slightly wilted. Season with salt & pepper. Serve.
- Calories: 283
- Saturated Fat: 2
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.