Tomato Salad Recipe
This is such a bright and beautiful tomato salad to serve! Very few ingredients are needed here and what you’ll end up with is a vivid, simple tomato salad with clean flavors.Print
Tomato salad with beans and heart of palms
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup navy or cannellini beans
- handful flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup can heart of palm
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, beans, heart of palm and parsley. To make the dressing, mix the red wine vinegar, oil and salt in a separate bowl (or glass) until it emulsifies (they blend into one liquid).
- Pour over the salad, toss, add some black pepper and serve!
- Calories: 181
- Saturated Fat: 2
This looks amazing! Some gorgeous heirlooms would be perfect for this. And a shaving of parmesan?! Yummy.
-Rachel @ Bakerita.com
This looks and sounds so delicious. I can’t wait until tomatoes are in season so I can whip this up!
Sounds like a great combination of flavors! Think I have heart of palm lying around somewhere….
Thank you Vicky, I really love your pictures! Congratulations on your blog, it looks beautiful!
Fresh and light! This will be a hit when I serve this for my in laws on Saturday. Love the color!
Thank you! Using red wine vinegar instead of the lemon is also very good, so I’d say depending on what you’re making, try a little bit of the salad with the lemon, and then the vinegar. Enjoy!