Tomato salad (with heart of palm, white beans)
*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Tomato Salad Recipe
Tomato salad with beans and heart of palms
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup navy or cannellini beans
- handful flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup can heart of palm
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, beans, heart of palm and parsley. To make the dressing, mix the red wine vinegar, oil and salt in a separate bowl (or glass) until it emulsifies (they blend into one liquid).
- Pour over the salad, toss, add some black pepper and serve!
- Calories: 181
- Saturated Fat: 2
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.