Kale Chips Recipe (Salt and Vinegar)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350Fº.
- Use a large baking tray and cover with a little cooking spray.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and tear the leaves into bite size pieces (about 2-3 inches) using a knife or your fingers.
- Put the leaves in a large mixing bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, and toss well with your fingers, until all the leaves are coated.
- Lay the leaves on baking tray and bake until crispy, about 13-15 minutes. Serve.