Sweet potato squash puree
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 small small butternut squash (peeled and roughly chopped (about 1 pound))
- 1/4 cup chicken broth ((or vegetable broth))
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Boil the potatoes and squash for 20-30 minutes, until very tender.
- Drain and return them to the pot. Using a potato masher, lightly mash the potatoes and squash until almost creamy.
- Add olive oil and mix well. Slowly add the chicken broth while mixing, until desired taste.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
- Calories: 147
- Saturated Fat: 1