Sriracha Buffalo Sauce Recipe
This quick sriracha Buffalo sauce recipe is spicy and tangy and goes well with grilled veggies and meats.
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into bite size florets)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cover a large cooking tray with aluminum foil and lay cauliflower pieces on top. Add extra virgin olive and toss the cauliflower until all the pieces are coated. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and leave the cauliflower until the pieces are golden brown (about 5-7 minutes).
- Turn the oven off and take out the cauliflower. Place cauliflower in a bowl and pour half of the buffalo sauce recipe on top. Toss until well coated.
- Transfer cauliflower pieces on to a plate and pour the remaining buffalo sauce in a dipping bowl. Serve cauliflower with dipping sauce.
Alternatively, you can reserve the buffalo sauce entirely on the side and use as a dipping sauce for more than just cauliflower!
Keywords: recipe, appetizer, snack, seasoning, Super Bowl