Rosemary Ginger Whiskey Sour Recipe
An old fashioned drink with a modern twist you’ll love – this whiskey sour comes with freshly grated ginger and a fragrant rosemary sprig for a stir stick!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Ice cubes (for serving)
- Pour whiskey, lemon juice, ginger, and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail or sour glass and add rosemary spring. Serve.
This Rosemary Ginger Whiskey Sour Recipe Is:
Very low in saturated fat
Very low in sodium
Keywords: recipe, cocktails,