Easy Peanut Butter and Honey Fudge
Melt-in-your mouth peanut butter and honey fudge. Addictive.
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 8 squares 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: French Canadian
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, hemp milk or unflavored coconut milk
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons raw organic honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Brush an 8X8 baking pan with a little olive oil.
- Put sugar and milk in a small pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring often and turn the heat off.
- Slowly add peanut butter and honey and stir well. Add vanilla extract and stir until the ingredient are mixed.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours – if you can, refrigerate overnight for a harder texture.
Keep the fudge refrigerated so that the texture remains solid. I recommend letting it chill overnight before eating.
Keywords: recipe, snack, easy