Orange-Ginger Salmon Marinade
This is an easy and healthy orange-ginger salmon marinade with bright citrus and sweet flavors. And it only takes five minutes to prep!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Marinating
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet (sliced in half)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (peeled and minced)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Put salmon and all the ingredients for the marinade in a Ziploc bag or tupperware and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Take salmon out of the bag along with 2 tablespoons of the marinade and cook in a pan over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately topped with fresh chives or scallions (optional).
This Orange-Ginger Salmon Marinade Is:
High in vitamin A
High in vitamin C
Keywords: fish, main dish