Morning Wellness Tonic
Add a little zing to your morning with this spicy, cleansing and invigorating wellness tonic!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 tonics 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup cold water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons raw organic honey
- Ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until honey has dissolved.
- Pour the tonic through a strainer into another bowl.
- Stir and divide the tonic between two glasses. Top with ice cubes and serve very cold.
This morning wellness tonic will keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Keywords: Breakfast, energy booster, vegetarian, gluten-free