Mint Lemonade Recipe (Low Sugar)
A delicious and refreshing tart muddled mint lemonade recipe that will make you feel like you’re on vacation!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 drinks 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 6 lemons
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- 30–40 mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Put sugar along with 1/2 cup water in a small pot and cook on low until the sugar has dissolved (1 minute). Let cool for a few minutes.
- Juice the lemons and get rid of the seeds. Add the lemon juice to a pitcher and add 4 cups of water.
- Add sugar syrup to the pitcher and mix well.
- Add more water or plenty of ice cubes if you find the lemonade too strong.
- Put 6-10 mint leaves into each cup and muddle for a few seconds using a pestle. Add a little lemonade and muddle for a few more seconds.
- Finish this lemonade recipe by filling each glass 3/4 full and adding a few ice cubes.
This fresh lemonade recipe will keep in the fridge for 5-7 days.
This Mint Lemonade Recipe Is:
Low in sodium
Very high in vitamin C
Keywords: recipe, beverage, lemons, summer drink, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free