Korean Cucumber Salad
This Korean cucumber salad is an explosion of spicy, tart, savory, slightly sweet and crunchy!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: makes about 1.5 cups 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Korean
- Place the cucumber slices and chopped scallions in a medium or large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Stir in sugar and salt and keep stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over the cucumber slices and scallions and toss.
- Sprinkle chili pepper flakes and sesame seeds and toss until the cucumber slices are evenly coated. Serve.
This spicy Korean cucumber salad will keep refrigerated for up to 5 days in an airtight storage container.
Keywords: spicy, crunchy, vegan, vegetarian, banchan