House Foods Tofu Shirataki Pad Thai
This is a light, healthy and easy recipe for tofu shirataki noodles pad Thai. And it takes less than 20 minutes to make!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- Category: Noodles
- Cuisine: Thai
- 8 ounces fettuccini style shirataki noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 large shrimp (peeled)
- 1 large egg (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried shrimp (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 stalks scallions (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (roughly chopped)
- lime wedges for serving
- Drain the shirataki noodles and rinse under cold water for 30 seconds. Drain well and let them dry.
- In a large pan over high heat, add oil and garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the egg and stir quickly to scramble it.
- Add the shirataki noodles and stir well.
- Stir in lemon juice, fish sauce, sri racha sauce, rice vinegar and dried shrimp, and stir well. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add sprouts and half of the scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer on to a plate (or divide equally among two plates) and top with peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedge.
Keywords: recipe, tofu, konjak, main