Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing (Healthy, Low-Fat)
This honey mustard dressing is sweet, tangy, healthy, and low in fat.
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: American
- 3 tablespoons creamy dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt, mayonnaise or Vegenaise
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredient in a bowl and whisk until blended. Or put all the ingredients in a dressing bottle and shake until blended.
This honey mustard dressing will keep refrigerated for up to two to three weeks.
Keywords: recipe, vinaigrette, sauce, salad