Green Tea Shot
No green tea is actually being used in these fruity shots! The color is what gives it its name.
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 1 minutes
- Yield: 1 shot 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shaking
- Cuisine: American
- 0.5 ounce Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 0.5 ounce peach schnapps
- 0.5 ounce Sour mix
- splash Sprite or lemonade
- Fill shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Add whiskey, peach schnapps and sour mix. Close and shake vigorously for 5-7 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a shot glass and top with a little Sprite or lemonade. Serve.
Buy these shot glasses on Amazon
The colder these green tea shots, the better they will taste!
Keywords: recipe, cocktail, alcohol, dinner party, celebration