Edamame Quinoa Salad Recipe
A light, refreshing and healthy edamame quinoa salad recipe to start the year on the right foot!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 red bell pepper (core, seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 2 cups baby spinach (finely chopped)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 small can chickpeas
- 1 1/2 cup shelled edamame beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and serve cold.
This edamame quinoa recipe will keep in a storage container, refrigerated, for up to 3 days.
Keywords: recipe, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, appetizer, lunch, side