Detox Crock Pot Vegetable Soup
This easy detox Crock Pot vegetable soup is the perfect soup to make when you want something cleansing and lighter. It’s tasty, low in calories and only takes 15 minutes to prep!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 240 minutes
- Total Time: 255 minutes
- Yield: 6 people 1x
- Category: Soups
- Method: Slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 medium onion (roughly chopped)
- 3–4 cups kale (roughly chopped)
- 2 medium carrots (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 large zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup green beans (chopped bite size)
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (or juice of 1 lemon juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients except for zucchini and balsamic vinegar in a Crock Pot or slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours (low for 7 hours).
- Add zucchini and cook for 1 hours.
- Add balsamic vinegar (or lemon juice), season with salt and pepper and serve.
This Detox Crock Pot Vegetable Soup will keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.
* Alternatively, you can make this crock pot vegetable soup in a pot over medium heat. Bring everything to boil, lower heat to a simmering boil and cover. Cook for 40-50 minutes.
Keywords: recipe, vegan, appetizer, gluten-free, vegetarian, weight loss, diet