Bok Choy With Garlic and Oyster Sauce
There’s no delivery required for this delicious, healthy and easy Bok Choy With Garlic and Oyster Sauce Recipe! Ready in 10 minutes from start to finish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 sides
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 16 ounces bok choy (or baby bok choy)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry or shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add bok choy. Boil for 1 minute and drain. Rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- In a pan over high heat, add oil and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add bok choy and all the other ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and transfer bok choy and sauce to a plate. Serve immediately.
This Bok Choy With Garlic and Oyster Sauce will keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Keywords: recipe, appetizer, Asian, vegetarian, dim sum, easy