White Bean Swiss Chard Soup
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 people 1x
- 1 large carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch swiss chard (rinsed and roughly chopped)
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 15.5 ounce can navy beans
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large pot over high heat add olive oil, garlic, onions and carrots. Cook for about 5 minutes, until onions are translucent.
- Add swiss chard and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add broth, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add beans, stir and cover. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
- Calories: 121
- Saturated Fat: 1