Tofu Broccoli with Spicy Oyster Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Healthy, Chinese
- 1 head broccoli (cut into bite size chunks)
- 14 oz block silken tofu (drained and cut into cubes)
- sesame seeds
- For the sauce:
- 1 teaspoon Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Bring a pot of water with a little salt to boil. Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender but still yields a crunch. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- Arrange the broccoli and tofu in a bowl and pour the sauce over. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve chilled.
For the sauce:
- – Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Calories: 122
- Saturated Fat: 1