Thai Iced Tea Recipe
This is a traditional summer Thai iced tea recipe you can make with only 3 ingredients! Sweet, cold and so refreshing!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 5 cups 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Thai
- 5 cups water
- 8 black tea bags or about 1 cup Pantai’s Thai Iced Tea Mix
- 1 cup condensed milk
- Ice cubes
- mint leaves or cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- Boil water and add tea bags.
- Lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes, until tea is very strong.
- Transfer hot tea to a pitcher or bowl and add condensed milk. Stir well and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve this Thai iced tea recipe with ice cubes and top with mint leaves or cinnamon stick (optional).
Thai iced tea will keep refrigerated in a pitcher for up to 5 days.
Keywords: recipe, beverage, summer drink