Ramen Noodle Salad
Not just for soup, ramen noodles are also great in salads! This one is tangy and super refreshing!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 people 1x
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: Japanese
- 100 grams can corn kernels
- 240 grams fresh ramen noodles
- 1 large egg (cooked and sliced into bite size pieces)
- handful bean sprouts
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (shredded )
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
For the dressing:
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons scallions (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a mixing bowl, whisk in all the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the noodles until they are tender (about 1-3 minutes). Drain well and transfer to a bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top of the noodles and toss until the noodles are evenly coated.
- Add corn, bean sprouts and tomatoes to the bowl and toss well. Serve immediately.
This ramen noodle salad will keep refrigerated for up to 1-2 days.
Keywords: recipe, vegetarian, side dish, noodles, Asian, easy