Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 6 pork rolls 1x
- Category: main, pork
- Cuisine: Japanese
- 6 thin cutlets pork
- 18 green beans (ends trimmed)
- 1 small carrot (sliced into 18 thin strips)
- 1 small red bell peppers (cored and seeded and thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- flour for dusting
- salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add all the vegetables. Boil for 2 minutes, strain and dry with paper towel. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Take one pork cutlet and dust with flour on both sides.
- Add 3 green beans, 3 carrots and 3 peppers on the cutlet.
- Season with salt and pepper and begin rolling the pork.
- Close with toothpicks.
- Add oil to pan and when the oil is hot, add pork rolls.
- Cook until the pork is golden brown and remove toothpicks (about 8 minutes.)
- Add sauce and shake the pan to make sure all sides are coated (about 1-2 minutes).
- Turn heat off, and slice rolls into pieces. Serve warm over leftover sliced vegetables.