Pomegranate Spiked Cava
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 drinks 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Spanish
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 300 ml Segura Viudas Cava
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Lemon twists (as garnish)
- Put pomegranate juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey in a shaker with some ice and shake well for 8-10.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer and into a cup to remove ginger sediment.
- Evenly pour the juice mixture into 4 Champagne or cocktail glasses and top with Segura Viudas Cava.
- Add a few pomegranate seeds in each glass and garnish with a lemon twist. Serve immediately.