Greek Pasta Salad
This is a light, refreshing and tangy Greek pasta salad recipe packed with veggies for a wholesome meal! Ready in 25 minutes from start to finish.
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 people 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Greek
- 1 pound gemelli pasta or other short pasta
- 1 English cucumber
- 20–25 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 2 cups baby kale (chopped)
- hot sauce (optional)
- 1/3 cup Nakano roasted garlic rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a salted pot of water to a boil. Add pasta, stir and cook according to directions on the package. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
- Put all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a sealable container and shake well until cloudy. Set aside.
- Peel cucumber and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop the seeds out using a small spoon and chop cucumber in small bite size pieces.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed and serve with hot sauce for those who want more heat.
This Greek Pasta Salad Recipe Is:
Low in cholesterol
High in thiamin
Very high in vitamin A
Very high in vitamin C
Keywords: recipe, side dish, vegetarian, appetizer