Black Bean Glazed Salmon Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes
- Total Time: 19 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 1/2 pound salmon steak (sliced in half, deboned and skin removed)
- 2 cups green beans (ends trimmed and sliced in half)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons dark soy
- 2 tablespoons light soy
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
For the sauce:
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- In a mixing bowl, add dark soy and miso paste and stir well until miso has dissolved. Add light soy and honey and mix well.
- Put salmon steaks and marinade in a ziploc bag. Mix well and push all the air out of the bag as you seal it.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes (up to 2 hours).
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Add green beans and blanch for 3 minutes. Drain and shock in cold water. Drain again and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- In a medium size pan over medium heat, add oil, green beans and salmon steak. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Flip steaks over, cover and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and plate fish with green beans. Pour sauce over the fish and serve.