Garlic Shrimp With Chili Crisp
Garlic shrimp with an Asian spicy twist!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: Stir frying
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 1 pound large shrimps (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 large shallot (finely chopped)
- 6 stalks scallions (roughly chopped)
For the sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili crisp
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Put shrimps in a bowl and add salt and baking soda. Mix using your fingers until the shrimps are evenly coated. Brine for 15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Rinse shrimps under cold water and pat dry.
- In a pan over medium high heat, add oil and when the oil is hot, add garlic, ginger and shallot and cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook for 4-5 minutes, until shrimps are cooked through.
- Add scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add sauce and toss until the shrimps are evenly coated with. Transfer to a bowl or plate and serve with rice.
This garlic shrimp with chili crisp recipe will keep refrigerated for up to 1 day.
Keywords: recipe, stir fry, seafood, Asian