Rosé Cava mint cocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 people 1x
- Category: Drinks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 bottle Segura Viudas Rosé Cava
- In a small pot over medium-low heat, add sugar, honey and water and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Add mint leaves and simmer for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Strain the liquid into a bowl and stir in lime juice.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (until liquid is cool).
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons (depending on how sweet you and your guests like it) mint syrup and top with Segura Viudas rosé Cava and a mint leaf.