Edamame with Sriracha Buffalo Sauce
Tangy, garlicky and buttery edamame with sriracha Buffalo sauce – this is a great way to pack on plenty of flavor without adding fat or calories!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Japanese American
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 cups frozen edamame pods
- salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add edamame pods. Boil for 5-6 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Mix sriracha sauce and white vinegar in a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium pan over medium high heat, add butter and garlic and fry for 1 minute, until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add sriracha sauce mixture and stir.
- Add edamame pods and toss until the pods are evenly coated.
- Turn the heat off, season with salt and pepper and serve.
This Edamame with Sriracha Buffalo Sauce Is:
Low in cholesterol
High in vitamin C
Keywords: recipe, side dish, Super Bowl snack, healthy