Baked Chicken Thighs with Soy Marinade
Moist and tender baked chicken thighs with a simple soy and honey marinade – less than 10 minutes to prep and simply delicious!
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Main
- Method: Pan frying
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 2 tablespoons shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Put all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and mix well. Pour half of the marinade in a Ziploc bag and add chicken thighs.
- Let marinate for 30-40 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF. Put chicken in a baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil chicken for 2-3 minutes, until skin is almost charred.
- Take out of the oven and transfer to a plate.
- Pour leftover marinade in a small bowl and serve together with chicken, as a dipping sauce.
This Baked Chicken Thighs With Soy Marinade Recipe Is:
Very high in niacin
High in selenium
High in vitamin B6
Keep sealed and refrigerated until time to serve. Reheat in a microwave for a couple of minutes or in the oven at 220ºF for about 20-30 minutes.
Keywords: recipe, poultry