Spicy Apple Orange Salad
I love decadent desserts just like the next person but sometimes I crave a little something light. a little spicy and fruity.Thai chilies are a wonderful way to add a little heat to dishes. Since they can be quite hot, it’s best to only use one or two at a time.
Spicy orange apple salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dessert, Salad
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
- 1 honeycrisp apple (peeled, cored and finely sliced)
- 1 navel orange (peeled and segmented)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Thai chili (seeded and finely chopped)
- Put the apple and orange slices in a large bowl. Squeeze whatever juice is left from the orange membrane into the bowl. Dispose of the membrane. Squeeze a little lemon juice and add the chopped thai chili without the seeds. Mix well, refrigerate for about 2 hours and serve cold.
- Calories: 89