*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Sauteed Radishes Recipe
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan
- 1 bunch radish (about 8 to 10 radishes)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- Trim and slice the radishes into quarters In a medium size pan over high heat, melt the butter and add oil. When the butter is bubbling, add the radishes and cook for 3 minutes. Add salt, pepper, vinegar and sugar and cook for another 3 minutes, until radishes are turning golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately. Sauteed radishes taste better when they’ve just been cooked and are almost sizzling.
- Calories: 118
- Saturated Fat: 5
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.