Sauteed Broccoli with Black Olive, Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sun dried tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 5 black olives (pitted and finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large frying pan, boil some water with a little salt. When the water is boiling, put the broccoli in, cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Use the same pan and over high heat, add olive oil, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, olives, and pepper flakes. Fry for a minute and add broccoli. Fry for 2 minutes and transfer on to a plate. Let the broccoli cool of to room temperature. Sprinkle the parmesan and serve.
- Just like this recipe of sauteed broccoli with black olives and parmesan, these baked mushrooms are quick and easy to prepare.
- Calories: 222
- Saturated Fat: 3