Easy glazed carrots
*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Easy Glazed Carrots
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 6 medium carrots (sliced in thirds lenghtwise)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- handful flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay a sheet pan with aluminum foil. In a small bowl, microwave the butter and oil for 20 seconds. Lay the carrots on the foil, pour the butter and oil over, the salt, and half of the parsley. Mix well with your hands. Sprinkle some black pepper on top and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Put on a plate and sprinkle what’s left of the parsley over the carrots.
- Calories: 184
- Saturated Fat: 5
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.