Penne with Green Peas and Ricotta
- Author: Caroline Phelps
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- Category: Noodles
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 pouch Barilla Ready Pasta Penne
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup frozen green peas (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Knead Barilla Ready Pasta Penne pouch and tear the top. Microwave for 60 seconds and transfer penne into a mixing bowl.
- Put the chicken or vegetable broth in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds, or until the broth is hot. Add the broth and green peas with the pasta and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and divide the pasta among two bowls. Top with ricotta cheese and parsley and serve.