Ben’s Sriracha Quesadillas
*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Sri racha quesadillas
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Snack
- slices cracked pepper turkey ((or regular turkey))
- shredded cheddar cheese
- smoked gouda
- flour tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- sriracha sauce
- Heat a large pan over high heat.
- Add a little butter and swirl it around until the pan is evenly coated.
- Place a tortilla into the pan and sprinkle a little cheddar and smoked gouda on top.
- Add the turkey, a little squirt of Sriracha sauce (spreading it evenly) and cover with another tortilla.
- Wait until the bottom of the tortilla is golden brown and some of the cheese melted, and with a spatula, carefully flip the quesadilla over, cooking the other side until golden brown.
- Use a cutting board to cut the quesadilla into slices and serve.
- Calories: 620
- Saturated Fat: 15
Pickled Plum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.